Friday 31 July 2009

Road Test Passed...........

I didn't sleep at all last night worrying whether or not I would pass. I was going over things in my head time and time again, until I got to a point I was sick and tired of all the information swirling around in there.

Really in the grand scale of things it doesn't matter if you pass first time, as the next day you can just take it again.

Be that as it may, I have passed and I am over the moon. Unfortunately for me I have not been here ten days yet, so I am not allowed to flip my licence. I suppose that is just something I have to deal with; it is Albertan law.

I'm going to enjoy the weekend, as over here it is Bank Holiday Monday, and I can't do anything until Tuesday. The driver relations guy at H+R, has told me I should be out either that day or Wednesday. So its feet up time, relax and enjoy......

3 comments:

  1. well done mate.chuffed for you.
    i hope it goes as good for me when i get there.
    hope to see you around.take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking house! lots of character. I will cross my fingers for you, hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tom, are you guys still alive???
    Its been so long since you posted anything, getting a little worried lol

    ReplyDelete