Thursday 23 July 2009

Landed...

The journey seemed to be never ending, but I got here finally at 2200 local time, exactly 24 hours after I got up. I had 2 first class seats to myself on the plane, so I got to sprawl out. Definitely money well spent.

Sailed through immigration when I landed, which was all pretty straight forward and met the guy picking me up. He brought me to the hotel and after unpacking I was in bed for 2300. I woke up at 3, 4, 5 and 6 o'clock. Couldn't sleep at all. Too many things swirling around in my head.

The shuttle from the hotel took everyone on my course to the training school at 0715 and we were learning for 0800. It was very informative and was a lot to take in, but I passed both courses and am now back at the hotel. (I don't think that its possible to fail, but I was very impressed with my 97%.)

Have been told that tomorrow is a day off. So I am going to try and change my licence on my own and if I succeed, I will have a crack at the theory test tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.....

1 comment:

  1. congratulations tom.keep up the good work.missing you already.

    ReplyDelete