Friday 17 July 2009

Last Weekend before the big push....

Really looking forward to this weekend. Tonight I think I will go to the Rugby with the father-in-law. Hull fc are playing the Celtic Crusaders. Not a big fan of the Rugby League, but a big fan of the pub before hand. (Much better than the silky shirt wearing softy footballers though)

Tomorrow is Emma 5th birthday party, so that should be really good fun. I'm glad I will be here to see her open her presents. I don't normally get to see this, as I am always away. (I'm sure you drivers know all about this.) She is having a big party, with a bouncy castle and everything. Thanks in advance to all those who help set up.

On Sunday we are going to Sarah's friends for a barbecue. Apparently she is the master chef on the outdoor oven, so I'll let you know the result.

Here's hoping the weather is with us......

No comments:

Post a Comment