Saturday 25 April 2009

End of an Era.........

Friday was my last day with Logifrance. Its a shame really because I enjoyed my time working there. I wanted to see my time out at this company before we left for Canada, but some things are out of my hands.

Good news is though, I found a new job with a sweaty sock who runs out of Basingstoke. I haven't told him about Canada , but I'm sure you can understand why. The job is running for Nagels out of Dover and my first job is Milton Keynes to somewhere in Belgium. (nice easy start.)

The truck I'm going to have is a beaten up old Magnum. Now I haven't driven one of these before, so I suppose I can look forward to something.

I hope the job is good, as that will make the time pass a lot quicker. I start tomorrow so it has only been a short weekend.

I'll keep you posted!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. good luck with the new job tom.shame about the magnum though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any news of your job in Canada?

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Mick. I fly on the 22nd. Shame to see that you both have come back. We have been waiting so long, I just can't wait now.

    ReplyDelete