Friday 10 April 2009

Physio Finished Forever.......

Wednesday was my last session with the Queen of pain. Every time I told her of a problem, a slightly psychotic grin would come on her face as she thought of all the agony she would be putting me through.

Our last session was a bit more relaxed than usual, and only consisted of a bit of acupuncture. When the needles were put in the tweaking was done by yours truly, and hence the pain thresh hold was not quite as high as it should have been.

All in all I am glad I ended up with Lesley as she was much more professional than the first guy Andy. She dealt with my case as it was laid in front of her and treated my case with the individuality it deserved. This I think has been crucial in my recovery and I am looking forward to my knee making it in the real world and not bothering me again. (Here's for hoping)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment