Sunday 7 June 2009

DWC International Bv

I have now done 7 weeks for this company and it is a load of rubbish. I have not managed to clear more than 500 pound yet and I am doing two weeks away. The truck I have has all the bits on it you might need, (microwave, fridge, mounted tv, dvd) but it just doesn't pay.

This is going to be my last weeks work. I have enjoyed driving to all the new places that I had never been to. I have had 2 trips to Italy, 1 to Swiss and 1 to Austria. All of the trips have been straught with problems, (mainly due to the mechanics of the truck) but I have enjoyed it all the same.

If anybody considers trying for a job at DWC, I would never recommend it. If you like to earn good money its not the job for you, but if you like to travel about and want to drive a shiny lorry then maybe its worth a go.

2 comments:

  1. Much the same as Canadian wages then lol ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should be in Canada by now Dave, really coining it in!

    Mick.

    ReplyDelete