Saturday 18 October 2008

Tattoo's

St Lawrence College Badge of Arms.

Here is a picture of Sarah's second tattoo. (Referred to as the tramp stamp). Only joking! I have always wanted to have a tattoo but have never really decided on exactly what I want to have. One of the lads that I work with, has suggested going to the tattooist with ideas of what I would like included in the design and they will do the rest.


Now I was under the impression that you walked in the parlour and picked a picture off the wall. This was always my problem, (apart from the fact that its going to hurt) because it was not personal to you. The fact that the artist will design for you, has renewed my interest and I have started putting some ideas together.


There are some intricate details out of my schools badge of arms that I am interested in including in it. I have always liked the Irish clover. I would like to hide my children's names in there somewhere as well. The tiger emblem from Leicester rugby club and the English rose. Quite how this would work? I don't know! (I am thinking also of the maple leaf as well, but not too sure on this idea.) That's the problem for the designer though.



No comments:

Post a Comment