Sunday 12 October 2008

Ipod Blues

Sarah did not look this happy when I told her that I had lost her ipod. I can't believe that it has gone! One minute I am listening to it on the treadmill and the next minute it has disappeared. I searched the floor for an hour. The treadmill has been taken apart and searched and still nothing has been found. I have come to the conclusion that someone has swiped it.
The worst part is I have now got to replace it. ( And wouldn't you know it, its the ipod touch. Bloody expensive!)
Now I am thinking the best place to buy the replacement is at the duty free shop at the "Le Shuttle". But due to the recent fire this will involve a lot of sitting around and waiting, because the train is only running through one tunnel. Dilemmas for a Monday!


The wait for my Labour Market Opinion (LMO) is now starting to play on my mind. I don't think it should. They did say it would take about six months, but considering I have not had any contact with the firm since we were in Canada and everybody is asking if I have heard anything, I think I can be forgiven.

Today I have to go and meet Jono and go back to work. Four days seems like a lifetime now. How easily you forget the fact, that it used to be weeks away. The plan as it stands is to go to Worcester and do two deliveries in the morning. From there I am guessing down to Paris, but that will be clarified in the morning. I hope its straight out and no collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment