Sunday 21 February 2010

Vancouver 2010

From Laredo to Vancouver, 2500 miles.. This has been quite a good earner, all things considered. I am sat waiting to unload at 0800 in the morning.. I was hoping to get the envelope Teed-off tonight, but it looks like these miles from Texas will go on next weeks allocation..

I have a plan from here back to Calgary already lined up which is good, so I hope there are no hold-ups unloading.

This trip was pretty uneventful, but I can now add New Mexico to my "have been to list". I have also been on the "Devils highway". This road road was originally number US 666, so you can see why it got its name. The locals did not like this, so it was changed to the US 491. It has however retained its nickname and apparently is well know amongst the truck driving fraternity.

Canada lost their game against USA today in the hockey, so there are a few glum faces walking past my truck this evening. It was a good game by all accounts; I would have enjoyed watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment