Tuesday 19 January 2010

Truck is at the doctors...


Rang in today to see when I could get back to work and was told that my truck is at freightliner having a new rear end structure to the engine. (something to do with the oil leak I have) Its a two day job so with a bit of luck I will be back on the road Thursday.


I got to take the kids to school this morning as a result, which was good, as I don't do it very often. Days off when the kids are at school, are not ideal, but it does give Sarah and I a day without the kids. ( I wonder what we'll get up to?????)


Yesterday we went to town and bought a web cam for the new computer. It took a bit of time to set it up, but I think its ready to go now. Think being the operative word, as everyone we know to test it on were 7 hours ahead of us and fast asleep. Hopefully today we can test it out..


Above is a picture taken from the said web cam. In time I might get a bit more exotic and do a dance for you all.. ( As you can see I am sat on the floor typing this, so any table donations would be greatly appreciated.)

No comments:

Post a Comment