Tuesday 4 November 2008

Halloween 2008
















My sexy wife! She looks like grot-bag off of Emu. I don't have a lot to say about this party, for the simple reason I was not there. I have been informed it was a big success. I hate it when I miss things. I suppose it comes with the job.
Everybody came back absolutely frozen and with wet feet, as they spent the entire night outside. I think Kahn was too house proud to let people inside! (I suppose we can forgive her though as she has just got the house how she wants it.)
All the kids went trick or treating and came back with an abundance of sweets, which they still haven't finished, four days later.
Hopefully the next time we have a party like this one, it will be in Canada.
Fingers Crossed!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment